Regenerative Enterprise Coaching Emergence
A 8-week course designed for those seeking to become leading change catalysts. You will learn how to lead the leaders as they initiate their transformation, engaging every person within the organization in the entire process. Upon successful completion, you will earn one of ICAgile’s most advanced knowledge-based certifications: the ICP-CAT.
Ready-made transformation initiatives tend to have a high failure rate. Fixed, start-to-finish transformation plans do not capture the complexity of the organization’s reality, and thus end up creating shallow, ineffective systems. Coaching Agile Transitions is a program meant to enrich transformation coaches with a deep understanding on how agility needs to be envisioned and embodied when organizations go through transitions. Coaches will also develop the emotional intelligence required to guide leaders and team members as they go through the journey that will fundamentally change the organizations they are a part of.
At CoGrow.Space, we know humanity has been riding very challenging waves. We believe that these challenges can inspire us to deepen our work as coaches and leaders. We are being asked to develop our inner selves, and to gather all the knowledge and resilience to carry us through to our evolutionary edge.
Our programs provide you with a highly immersive learning experience. We are strongly inspired by new concepts from contemporary schools of thought such as Integral Transformation Framework, Collective Trauma Integration Process, Theory U, Adaptive Action, Leadership Circle, and Sociocracy, as well as Organizational Development (OD) and Professional Coaching. This fusion of long-established and novel ideas is extremely effective at empowering leaders to start moving in the direction of the future.
What sets us apart
- This course builds on competences as an Agile Coach, and goes beyond. We delve into the fields of Organization Development, Professional Coaching, Psychology and Sociology. We take an ideology-free, holistic approach to agility. We move beyond the limitations of each framework. Instead, we blend different teachings and methodologies intentionally, by deeply listening to what’s needed for each particular case.
- We immediately apply the practices and tools to the context of your organization and co-develop the Agile transformation during the program. We help you acquire the ability to take effective action and navigate your own complexity.
- Along the way, we strive for personal development as much as professional mastery. Conscious leadership depends on conscious self-leadership. First and foremost, we learn to lead the transformation within ourselves.
- Coaches will discover the artistry inherent to the craft, as well as their own Shu Ha Ri journey. This means they will copy and follow the rules and practices until a high level of professionalism is reached. Once they know the craft and can deliver desired results, we start working on detaching ourselves from results, and focusing on the process itself. This allows the best possible results to arise.
- When entire teams decide to participate together, you all learn to embody agility from the inside out, both as individuals and as a powerful collective. You co-initiate an inner journey: your resonance as a team enables the transformation. The course serves as a temporary developmental space for participants, who then become capable of creating more impact in their organizations of origin.
- Through our courses, participants and trainers engage in active participation and mutual learning. The fusion of the fellows’ experience with the trainers’ expertise, allows the learning to become much impactful, deep and effective.
- You will be invited to join the CoGrow.Space Impact Collective, a community of change-making agents offering mutual support, guidance, resonance and inspiration.
Over the past decades, we have grown as a deeply aligned alliance of experienced, change-making Agilists, coaches and facilitators. We live what we preach: embodying true Agile Leadership.
Who should attend the Regenerative Enterprise Coaching Emergence?
Experienced professionals are welcome to attend the program, regardless of their background. Ideally you have already completed our Regenerative Enterprise Coaching Immersion.
The course has proven particularly beneficial for:
Program, enterprise, and team-level Agile coaches, Agile team facilitators, or any professional seeking to become an impact-driven change agent.
Individuals with experience in organizational development or change management who feel a calling to understand how to become agile at the enterprise level.
Company executives, senior managers, leaders, project managers, business analysts and team members who understand the value of transformation and are in need of active guidance throughout their journey towards their developmental edge.
This program is specially designed to host whole teams of agile coaches and leaders from one single organization
What to expect?
- You will explore in detail the elements of agile transitions, and discover how to link the core enterprise coaching competencies in a way that will empower you to keep every stakeholder engaged in the transformation process of their organization.
- The course will expand your understanding of transformation and organizational development, and enhance your leadership capabilities. You will evolve your skills as a change catalyst, capable of guiding the right organizations on their journey to a regenerative state in culture.
- Learning to walk the talk will enable you to articulate an organization’s need for change in the most convincing manner, thus diminishing potential resistance. As a result, the initiation of the transformation process within the organization will be strong enough to sustain change over time. After completing the program, you will be capable of genuinely and confidently communicating, educating and facilitating at any organizational level, especially at the leadership level, and at every stage of the transition.
- Due to our practical approach, you will be immediately empowered to apply the practices learned to respond purposefully to uncertainty and complexity within your own organization and that of your client.
- You will acquire new insights and communication tools, that will allow you to develop the internal mindset needed to inspire leaders and team members to become Agilists both personally and professionally, as well as individually and collectively. In this sense, you will be able to create the openness necessary for everyone to embody the transformation mindset.
- Discovering how to properly embrace complexity will empower you to lead organizational change through different organizational settings and frameworks. You will begin to view organizations as complex living organisms, and gain awareness of the multiple structures within them. You will additionally discover how to recognize and work through limitations affecting the various areas of the organization.
- You will become a member of the CoGrow.Space Impact Collective, a hub for continuous communal support, guidance, resonance, and inspiration. This will allow you to keep in touch with other cohorts, as well as with all other members of the CoGrow Impact Collective.
- After successful program participation and completion of all homework assessments, you will achieve ICAgile’s ICP-CAT certification.
For the entire 8-week Coaching Agile Transitions program, the price is EUR 2,690—per participant*.
*If you decide to book this course after already completing our Regenerative Basecamp and Immersion programs, to build your full coaching journey, you will receive discounted pricing. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regenerative Enterprise Coaching Emergence is a program delivered entirely online. We welcome participants and smaller groups from different organizations into a shared learning and developmental space.
The Regenerative Enterprise Coaching Immersion can also be offered in-house for private groups. If interested in this option, do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com